The Investor Compensation Company DAC (ICCL) aims to operate a financially sound scheme so that it is in a position to pay, in a prompt manner, statutory levels of compensation to eligible clients of failed investment firms.
In doing this, we will:
- Ensure that claims for compensation are dealt with promptly.
- Operate a cost effective method for the collection of levies which is fair to all investment firms.
- Maintain an open and positive relationship with the participants and claimants with whom we deal.
In fulfilling our mission, we are guided by the following values:
- We take seriously our responsibility to the Investor Compensation Scheme's claimants and participants.
- We work in a consultative and co-operative manner with our participants, with the Central Bank of Ireland and with the Department of Finance.
- We operate with integrity and transparency.
- We work efficiently and effectively.